Tuesday 23 September 2008

ImagineFX Cover

I was asked to do a cover for ImagineFX, a great privilege. The concept was a tongue in cheek poster with a bit of a Barbarella vibe. I did a couple of roughs, which included a monster on the back cover, as it was to be a fold around cover. The monster I was NOT happy with at all. I finished it at 4AM and this is a sober lesson to me never to do that again. The one I've put up here is without the said beastie, and I think is better for it. If you really want to see the tentacled thingy, then buy ImagineFX! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite IFX covers to date. If you were happy with every picture when you finished it, you wouldn't be an real artist ;)

I like the direction you've taken things in this version though - great work.

Adele K. Thomas said...

how long did this one take to do?

Shockwave Plasma said...

I guess if you put a girl in thigh boots you can't go wrong