Wednesday 12 September 2012

Book of Stuff

I'm jolly excited to say that hopefully before Christmas I shall have my own collection of arty stuff on the shelves; what they call a 'monograph' in very posh expensive book circles. Published by the very nice people at SQP, I will have my very own ISBN number! :) So start saving those pennies, sheckels, dimes, dinars, etc (not too many of them!) for a book full of women 'doing stuff'. This is the mock-up cover, and I'll post more details as and when they become available, you know the drill.


And I thought I'd post this doodle I did a couple of weeks ago, inspired by a haircut! I originally gave her a ciggy, but changed it to a cheroot, as it seemed more appropriate. This was a real quickie, just to get started one morning, and this is the actual size! Sometimes it's quicker to work small and 'res-up' later, but I didn't here... doh, so a sketch it remains...
 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

thats great Aly! Congrats mate

Aly Fell said...

Thanks Jon!

Unknown said...

Well, I know what my christmas present to myself is going to be. :)

pelican said...

gonna preorder as soon as I see it on amazon

Aly Fell said...

Thank you Donal and Pelican! :)

Daestwen said...

ugh, Aly, I adore that sketch....