Sunday, 27 May 2012

Bad Kitty?

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... beware, the link has some saucy pics in it, but this is the one that my pal Andy Hickinbottom drew my attention to. Followed by my original from... ooh, far too many years ago! With its bad anatomy and weird lighting! ;) It's interesting to see how the relationship between the two characters changes with a photograph. On the face of it, it's the same, but there's something... different, I can't quite place...

>>LINK<<




4 comments:

Sam G said...

Wow. I've always had a thing for kittys. Nice.

Rupert Lewis said...

bad baddd kittyy!!!

rup


http://rupertlewisart.blogspot.de/

Raksha333 said...

Saw another similar "tribute" out in the aether. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/563168_217653651706681_2002388996_n.jpg

Aly Fell said...

Thanks for that Raksha333 - This isn't one of my favourites from Greg, I must say. The unnatural twist on Catwoman's body is bizarre... not sure on the scenario either...