Wednesday 23 April 2008

Last Man Standing

This was my final submission for the LMS on Concept Art. Not the one I started with, which I as good as finished, but felt unsure about at the last minute. I finished this one off in a couple of days although had started it at the beginning of the competition. ( I seem to be drawing girls on beds a lot right now! :) )I'll post the first version, a different picture when I tweak it some more. There is a third, but I have no idea if I'll finish it. There were two other fabulous images in my match from Kirtz and Sept13. Sadly Shelly Wan was unable to submit, but I would love to have seen what she would have come up with. Oh well...

1 comment:

Craig Elliott said...

This is by far one of my favorites, it reminds me somehow of a playing card, maybe you should do a deck... something I've thought of doing for awhile. I love the limited space and design in this one.

-Craig

Craig Elliott Gallery